Love your Liver Salad
Makes 6 sides or 4 main servings
The energetic nature of sprouts are UP and OUT! All the potential life energy of the plant, breaking through the seed's protection. Sprouts are an enormous source of energy! The first spring foods- baby sprouts and quick-growing veggies like radishes help to kick us out of our winter slumber and prepare us for lighter times ahead!
- 1 bunch radish, 8 small or 3 medium sized.
- 2 medium beets, peeled
- 2 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1 handful of sprouts (try alfalfa, broccoli, mung bean, sunflower…)
- Grate or julienne hard veg and apple, mix in sprouts, add desired amount of salad dressing, enjoy!
Essential salad dressing
This is enough for about two recipes of salad. Extra dressing should be kept in the fridge and can be used for green salads as well.
Lemon- that sour flavour again! See a theme here? Yes, your liver loves lemon too!
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup flax oil
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- pinch chili flakes, cayenne or black pepper (opt)
- pinch sea salt
- Put all ingredients into a mason jar.
- Put the lid on tightly and shake before using.
- Keep in the fridge.
- Make small amounts at a time and use quickly.