Practicing martial arts for 22 years, Pedro Franco is a yogi, Physical Education Professional Physiotherapist, Yoga Therapist, and Personal Consultant.
Franco holds certifications in Pilates, technical skills in rehabilitation, wellness, and fitness. He has developed a practice that blends all these effective tools with a broad holistic perspective, with a teaching style that adapts to all levels, helping to tailor practices to students' unique abilities.
Pedro Franco?s yoga journey started in 1992, and has since led him to practiced with and be certified by, teachers and masters from various lineages and traditions around the world.
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification Director at San Francisco State University
- Yoga teacher at Yoga Tree- Bay Area, California
- Yoga teacher at Namaste Lakeshore - Oakland, CA
- Director, Board Member at Yoga Society of San Francisco, Brahmananda Ashram
- Teacher for Life Sentence Inmates at San Quentin Prison