Head of EcommerceApply Now
We’re seeking an experienced senior marketer and business leader to grow one of Gaia’s latest initiatives; an online ecommerce marketplace. The marketplace will focus on our tenured membership base and offer tangible and intangible products from a number of third-party vendors as well as some Gaia owned products. The three tiers of offerings include experiences, courses and products. This will roll out to our member base with a discount for subscribers to support the lifecycle of the conscious consumer.
You will lead a team to manage and optimize the marketplace, provide excellent customer service, and grow marketplace revenue to our new and tenured membership base.
- Launch and manage all aspects of the marketplace, management of products in the marketplace, promotions, fulfillment, and customer support.
- Negotiate terms with partners, manage partner relationships, and ensure adherence to negotiated terms.
- Manage the setup of products in the marketplace.
- Optimize the marketplace shopping experience for customers.
- Integrate product and service promotions into the Gaia experience to help people discover relevant products and services.
- Manage fulfillment of products and services sold through the marketplace.
- Report on marketplace sales.
- Hire and manage a team to support the effective and efficient operation of the Marketplace.
- Manage performance of the individuals on the team.
- Report and debrief on the performance of the marketplace with senior management.
- Celebrate successes with your team as the marketplace grows.
- 5-10 years of experience managing and growing an eCommerce marketplace with annual revenues in excess of $2mm.
- Strong negotiation and partner relationship management skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in managing and motivating a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong familiarity with and affinity for Gaia content.
- Membership in Gaia is strongly preferred.
- US citizenship or US residency with an existing work permit is required
- Must be available to work in our campus in Louisville, Colorado
- No matter how extraordinary a candidate might be, even if they could bend space and time with their brilliance, we solemnly swear that we will remain unyielding in our dedication to the in-office experience. Our commitment is etched in stone and cannot be swayed by even the most awe-inspiring talents.
Only those who possess the utmost love for in-office work need apply. Remote work enthusiasts, we respect your passion but stand firm in our ways.
- Type: Salary
- Range: $190000.00 - $225000.00 (USD)
More About Gaia
Gaia exists as a transformational network to empower a global conscious community.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original series, shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living to our members in over 190 countries. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Seeking Truth, Transformation, Alternative Health and Yoga channels. We often cover subjects that other media companies won’t touch.
We expect you did explore Gaia’s library of original shows, documentaries, and films. If our work on ancient wisdom, who are we, our true history, coverups, and metaphysics resonates, you might be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission to empower a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members, to be a catalyst of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is “to empower the evolution of consciousness.”
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.