Marketing Manager DACHApply Now
Gaia seeks to grow the talent of its international marketing team by hiring a Marketing Manager for the German speaking world. The position is based in Boulder, Colorado. We are a growing, publicly traded company that offers a fast paced, entrepreneurial working environment and a strong, established team of experienced marketing professionals to work with and learn from.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager that embodies the Gaia mission of expanding consciousness. Reporting to the Head of International Marketing, the Marketing Manager, DACH will directly coordinate paid media, organic social, creative, and analytics while overseeing the management of vendors in these areas. This critical player at Gaia will co-own all aspects of omnichannel marketing and relevant consumer journey touchpoints – leading the execution of our growth marketing strategies and revenue-driving marketing campaigns and automations that spotlight our brand, create awareness, generate leads and conversions.
You will be responsible for driving new member acquisition across various organics and paid media platforms, including paid social, paid search, video, email, and other emerging areas.
- Drive growth for Gaia in the German speaking world:
- Lead digital marketing efforts for DACH
- Manage the relationship with our digital marketing agency
- Oversee, monitor and moderate paid & organic social campaigns
- Own and implement a robust organic social marketing strategy
- Lead digital marketing efforts across offline/online
- Write Prospect / Acquisition Emails
- Develop and manage an Ambassadors program
- Test and scale emerging digital platforms to enhance the user journey for increased retention and acquisition objectives.
- Work with our creative services team and contracted designers to create high performance organic content in the form of videos (trailers, reels, etc), statics, social posts, articles etc.
- Ideate novel ways to market Gaia content in the German speaking world
- Clearly share feedback and key takeaways into regular reporting
- Stay abreast of current digital and social marketing trends, consumer insights, SVOD, & Ecommerce technology.
- Native German speaker with an ability to work in English
- Bachelor’s in marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Self-starter, creative, strong writing and storytelling skills
- Strong affinity with Gaia’s content
- Copywriting skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Prior experience with content / SVOD services a big plus
- US citizenship or US residency with an existing work permit is required
- Must be available to work in our campus in Louisville, Colorado
No matter how extraordinary a candidate might be, even if they could bend space and time with their brilliance, we solemnly swear that we will remain unyielding in our dedication to the in-office experience. Our commitment is etched in stone and cannot be swayed by even the most awe-inspiring talents.
Only those who possess the utmost love for in-office work need apply. Remote work enthusiasts, we respect your passion but stand firm in our ways.
- Type: Salary
- Range: $70000 - $100000 (USD)
More About Gaia
Gaia exists as a transformational network to empower a global conscious community.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original series, shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living to our members in over 190 countries. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Seeking Truth, Transformation, Alternative Health and Yoga channels. We often cover subjects that other media companies won’t touch.
We expect you did explore Gaia’s library of original shows, documentaries, and films. If our work on ancient wisdom, who are we, our true history, coverups, and metaphysics resonates, you might be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission to empower a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members, to be a catalyst of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is “to empower the evolution of consciousness.”
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.