Organic Chemists (with particular knowledge in some organometallic and inorganic synthesis)Apply Now
We are looking for an Organic Chemists (for design and synthesis of advanced molecules) for Telomeron, Inc.
- Design and synthesis of advanced molecules
- Ability to working both independently and as a part of a team.
- Chemistry PhD with experience, post-doctoral research experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience of the identification, design and synthesis of more than one type of novel advanced molecules, their characterization and report.
- Knowledge of the instrumental analytical methods (ICP / MS and GC / MS) for the detection of isotopes and toxicology (experience in Agilent machines is preferable).
- Clear and confident communication both when discussing complex technical concepts with fellow scientists and when providing project updates to senior management.
- Ability to effectively communicate results, the risks and challenges of synthetic chemistry and the requirements necessary for success.
- Aptitude for creative thinking and delivering novel solutions for unmet needs.
- Proactivity and excellent self-motivation with an ability to acquire new skills and areas of expertise.
- Strong team-playing skills and the ability to operate in multi-disciplinary / cross-functional teams.
- A calm and methodical approach to work during busy periods, and the ability to work on more than one target simultaneously without loss of efficiency or productivity.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, willingness to seek expert assistance and peer advice when required.
- Industrial experience from 3 to 5 years in the laboratory a vision towards an open science and open mind system.
- Vision towards an open science and open mind system.
- Must be able to work on-site in Louisville, Colorado.
About Telomeron, Inc.
Telomeron is a bio-tech company in Gaia campus, with a technology to stabilize a telomere length.
More About Gaia
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado.
We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission for a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members to be catalysts of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is “to empower the evolution of consciousness.”
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.