WRITE FOR GAIA
Interested in writing for Gaia? The information below will give you everything you need to know to submit an article for publication.
GAIA IS YOUR GUIDE TO A CONSCIOUS LIFE
Gaia helps guide people on their personal transformational paths with the world’s largest library of exclusive and original conscious media. Stream provocative conversations, expertly led yoga classes and series, health and wellness how-to’s and inspiring films to any screen. By connecting members to people and ideas that fuel a conscious life, Gaia aims to empower everyone on their individual journey. Join Gaia as a contributing author and help us connect readers to people and ideas that fuel a conscious life.
WHY WRITE FOR GAIA?
If you aspire to live a conscious life and want to help others on their personal transformational paths, consider writing for Gaia. We offer thousands of articles and videos to people around the world; the Gaia brand is recognized in tens of millions of homes in the U.S. Articles on Gaia receive 290k views per month. They are featured in email marketing, which reaches 370k people, as well as Gaia’s social media channels, which reach 2.1M on Facebook, 123k on Twitter, 61k on Instagram and 7.7k on Pinterest.
GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS
- Original, unpublished content only
- Associated Press (AP) style
- Include references (in text and via hyperlinks in parentheses); suggested minimum of 3 references
- Link to a minimum of 5 relevant Gaia videos
- Articles must include takeaways and/or a call to action
- Use subheadings for readability
- Article length requirement is 1500-2000 words
- Do not use all caps
- Include a 115 character lede/ lead or summary
Video submissions will not be reviewed or considered.
AWESOME ARTICLE EXAMPLES TO GUIDE YOUR WORK
- Awesome article examples: Sacred Relationships and How To Create A Meditation Altar
- Check your style and correct passive voice with the Hemingway Editor
- Resize your profile picture for free with PicMonkey
If selected for publication, you will receive an email with the published URL. Your article may be featured on Gaia social media channels; please post and share if your article is featured!