Digital Graphic Designer – Creative ServicesApply Now
Gaia, Inc. is the country’s premier conscious streaming service and growing. Creative Services is actively seeking a Digital Graphic Designer to join our team of top talent creatives responsible for developing and delivering designs for branding, email packaging, and digital creative across the entire company. We are looking for hybrid talent able to wear multiple hats and demonstrate several areas of expertise: versatile illustration, graphic design, digital design, and motion graphics. We are looking for someone self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing deadlines and a team player. A creative who is willing to relentlessly deliver visionary assets that continually raise the visual bar for Gaia’s brand, as well as inspire and empower our members around the world.
- Create and translate stories into design, organizing and executing graphic design projects across different platforms and campaigns.
- Create original illustrated artwork and graphics (raster and vector format), be well-versed in Adobe Suite, and specifically proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.
- Ensure brand integrity across all touchpoints and member journey consistency, while also being willing to elevate designs within the brand.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality design assets with proper file naming, saving, and exporting procedures.
- Work closely with departmental project managers, lead designer, designers, copywriter, preditors and others to produce graphic work for both internal and external use.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience with a strong portfolio.
- 4+ years of professional hands-on design experience in a digital environment with concept or key art creation preferred
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions.
- Knowledge of all Social Media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Team player and problem solver able to adapt nimbly in a fast-paced team environment and balance multiple projects and timelines.
- Open communication to support efficient workflows
- Provide supplemental design support for projects at times, i.e versioning assets, sourcing stock images, etc
- Must be a self-starter with a tenacious attitude and strong work ethic.
- Organized, dependable, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven.
- Willing to take direction and be flexible with job duties on a daily basis.
- Strong affinity for Gaia content. Active Gaia membership strongly preferred.
- US citizenship or US residency with an existing work permit is required
- Must be available to work in our campus in Louisville, Colorado
- Not required but a plus:
- UI/UX design experience.
- Bi-lingual (in Spanish, French, and/or German)
No matter how extraordinary a candidate might be, even if they could bend space and time with their brilliance, we solemnly swear that we will remain unyielding in our dedication to the in-office experience. Our commitment is etched in stone and cannot be swayed by even the most awe-inspiring talents.
Only those who possess the utmost love for in-office work need apply. Remote work enthusiasts, we respect your passion but stand firm in our ways.
- Type: Salary
- Range: $60000 - $75000 (USD)
More About Gaia
Gaia exists as a transformational network to empower a global conscious community.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original series, shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living to our members in over 190 countries. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Seeking Truth, Transformation, Alternative Health and Yoga channels. We often cover subjects that other media companies won’t touch.
We expect you did explore Gaia’s library of original shows, documentaries, and films. If our work on ancient wisdom, who are we, our true history, coverups, and metaphysics resonates, you might be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission to empower a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members, to be a catalyst of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is “to empower the evolution of consciousness.”
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.