Product ManagerApply Now
Gaia is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help make our products the most loved and engaging experience by our customers. This role is an important blend of many disciplines including our product features and functions, data and analytics, communications, online and offline community, and market research and analysis.
The optimal candidate will bring a diverse background, with a particular focus and strength in product development, member research, and program management. Prior experience in a variety of customer engagement roles is vital to the success of the optimal candidate. We need a self-starter who can look at the current state of member experience and deliver a superbly improved experience and develop short, medium and long-term strategies. Your success will be driven by your ability to identify key engagement metrics and show measured improvements in those metrics by leading and leveraging our ecosystem and your team.
- At least 7 years of direct product management experience managing online or software-based products / services as a senior product manager with a deep understanding of SVOD and OTT/OEM TVs products and experiences
- A college degree or equivalent background required (engineering or computer science degree preferred); business experience driving analytical discovery or equivalent strong understanding of engineering practices
- A strategic approach to what matters to the business and exceptional time management skills are essential
- Superb communication skills – You should be able to cultivate strong working relationships, communicate effectively, understand how to interpret data, write meticulously, and give outstanding presentations
- Focused on understanding the ‘why” of things, and how to improve them
- Strong experience with AB testing is required; comfort in working with a company where data really matters is a requirement and the ability to use data to educate, inform and communicate your decisions
- Have a strong vision and opinion, yet be able to “hold it loosely” and be willing to pivot / “course-correct” quickly as new information arises
Ideal candidates will:
- Be both quantitative and qualitative. You should be able to quickly assess and understand complex systems, but also have high EQ, so that you can be product ambassador to the rest of the organization
- Have an eye for compelling design, and be able to advocate on behalf of what’s best for the member experience, using data to test and validate your assumptions and beliefs
- Love interacting with creatives, engineers, and business people alike
- Ideally, you have had experience working in a high tech/software engineering setting and a strong understanding of algorithm-driven decision making
- Demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and leadership experience that enables you to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions. You are a self -starter
- Be curious, always wanting to learn and know more
- Membership in Gaia is strongly preferred
- Strong affinity to our content
- Must be available to work in our campus in Louisville, Colorado
- US citizenship or US residency with an existing work permit is required
More About Gaia
Gaia exists as a transformational network to empower a global conscious community.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original series, shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living to our members in over 190 countries. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Seeking Truth, Transformation, Alternative Health and Yoga channels. We often cover subjects that other media companies won’t touch.
We expect you did explore Gaia’s library of original shows, documentaries, and films. If our work on ancient wisdom, who are we, our true history, coverups, and metaphysics resonates, you might be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission to empower a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members, to be a catalyst of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is “to empower the evolution of consciousness.”
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.