Head of Content DistributionApply Now
We are seeking a dynamic and visionary leader to join our team as the Head of Content Distribution.
The Head of Content Distribution position at Gaia will be responsible for growing Gaia’s content reach across our 3rd party platforms with Amazon, Comcast, Xfinity and more through expanding current territory growth and opening up new territories in line with our direct business growth.
The ideal candidate is an experienced entrepreneurial marketing strategist and fully skilled digital communicator that can create, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns of the entire Gaia content library, including content covering Transformation, Seeking Truth, Yoga, and Wellness.
To be successful in this role, you must have a hybrid of skill sets, including content marketing, CRM administration, digital media marketing tools & resources, and the ability to develop long-term relationships with partners & employees.
- Learn, train, and build upon the current marketing resources and campaign wisdom
- Grow the existing revenue channels of the current 3rd Party distribution platforms on Tier 1 MVPDs
- Expand territorial roll out of key partner channels in lock step with current direct member growth
- Identify opportunities to expand editorial partnerships to expose content to more audiences
- Maintain company data scorecards for performance insights towards optimizations
- Coordinate with cross-department teams to optimize all functions of the marketing & sales layer
- Continuously digest the Gaia content library and identify content marketing pivots
- Actively monitor campaign effectiveness through data & qualitative feedback
- Translate marketing strategy & plans into high-performing creative assets that highlight Gaia’s original and licensed content, including; website experiences & landing pages, static images, marketing videos
- Review monthly invoices for accuracy & shareable insights
- 10+ years of professional experience in distribution, business development and marketing
- Strong affinity for the Gaia content library, with some distinct content knowledge already in place
- Expertise in collaborating across resource teams to manage a project to deadline
- Desire to achieve performance success & revenue growth through content marketing
- Ability to juggle projects, deadlines, and schedule changes with confidence & quick energy shifts
- Innovative & positive spirit with established mass communication success
- Membership in Gaia is strongly preferred
- Must be able to work in our office in Louisville, Colorado
- U.S. citizenship or an existing work visa is required
- No matter how extraordinary a candidate might be, even if they could bend space and time with their brilliance, we solemnly swear that we will remain unyielding in our dedication to the in-office experience. Our commitment is etched in stone and cannot be swayed by even the most awe-inspiring talents.
- Only those who possess the utmost love for in-office work need apply. Remote work enthusiasts, we respect your passion but stand firm in our ways.
- Type: Salary
- Range: $140000 - $160000 (USD)
More About Gaia
Gaia exists as a transformational network to empower a global conscious community.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original series, shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living to our members in over 190 countries. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Seeking Truth, Transformation, Alternative Health and Yoga channels. We often cover subjects that other media companies won’t touch.
We expect you did explore Gaia’s library of original shows, documentaries, and films. If our work on ancient wisdom, who are we, our true history, coverups, and metaphysics resonates, you might be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission to empower a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members, to be a catalyst of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is “to empower the evolution of consciousness.”
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.