Support Team Representative – French or GermanApply Now
The Support Team Representative will be responsible for answering member questions and connecting them to the information and resources that will ensure their Gaia journey is a delightful experience. The ideal candidate has a customer service background on a web-based support team, and is skilled at identifying, troubleshooting, and communicating solutions to user experiences with SVOD products and services.
- Communicate effectively and respond to member inquiries in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner
- Ability to work a changing schedule and weekends to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to make quality decisions, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Meet or exceed all performance and quality goals
- Support operational objectives and follow processes and procedures, as assigned
- Support initiatives to improve the end to end member experience, as assigned
- Stay current on all product and content changes
- Foster a delightful member experience in every interaction
- Consistently treat everyone with respect and contribute to a positive work environment
- Demonstrate a passion for engaging with members to deliver exceptional service
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Bi-lingual speaker (FR or DE)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action towards continuous learning and growth
- Experience with support software like ZenDesk Support and Chat, a plus
- Gaia membership required
No matter how extraordinary a candidate might be, even if they could bend space and time with their brilliance, we solemnly swear that we will remain unyielding in our dedication to the in-office experience. Our commitment is etched in stone and cannot be swayed by even the most awe-inspiring talents.
Only those who possess the utmost love for in-office work need apply. Remote work enthusiasts, we respect your passion but stand firm in our ways.
- Type: Hourly
- Range: $18 - $30 (USD)
More About Gaia
Gaia exists as a transformational network to empower a global conscious community.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original series, shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living to our members in over 190 countries. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Seeking Truth, Transformation, Alternative Health and Yoga channels. We often cover subjects that other media companies won’t touch.
We expect you did explore Gaia’s library of original shows, documentaries, and films. If our work on ancient wisdom, who are we, our true history, coverups, and metaphysics resonates, you might be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission to empower a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members, to be a catalyst of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is “to empower the evolution of consciousness.”
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.