One of our favorite raw recipes: Satay noodles!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 cups zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 2 cups raw kelp noodles
- 1 carrot, spiralized into noodles
- Shitake mushrooms (marinated in satay sauce and dehydrated for 3-4 hours)
- ½ cup tamari
- 2 tbsp fresh peanut butter
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup water
- 4 pitted dates
- Fresh coriander, Thai basil, julienned red capsicum, crushed peanuts, black sesame seeds, and leeks (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Work the sauce through the noodles.
- Serve in a large bowl.
- Top with fresh coriander, Thai basil. julienned red capsicum, crushed peanuts, black sesame seeds, and dehydrated leeks in tamari.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia