Chia Puddings are as simple as they are delicious. Prepare in advance for an on-the-go breakfast.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup raw nut milk or coconut milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Banana, cinnamon, cacao nibs, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, buckwheat groats (optional)
- Combine the nut milk or coconut milk with ¼ cup of chia seeds.
- Add maple syrup or sweetener of choice.
- Stir well, and let it sit for at least 2 hours.
- Top with sliced banana, cinnamon, cacao nibs, berries, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, buckwheat groats (buckinis).
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency (you can also use any plant based milk).
- The seeds plump up and you're left with a delicious pudding.
Audio Languages: English
Green SmoothieS1:Ep12 3 mins
Raw Red Capsicum WrapS1:Ep13 5 mins
Satay NoodlesS1:Ep14 4 mins
You Might Also Like
Peppermint SliceS1:Ep9 8 mins
Coconut IceS1:Ep10 4 mins
LicoriceS1:Ep4 6 mins
Chocolate Mud CakeS1:Ep7 7 mins
Chickpea MeringuesS1:Ep8 5 mins
Gluten-Free Grain-Free FlourS1:Ep5 3 mins
Waffle ConesS1:Ep3 4 mins
Coconut & Coffee Pana CottaS1:Ep1 5 mins
Krazy KrackersS1:Ep7 4 mins
Mango Coconut ChutneyS1:Ep8 5 mins
Wisdom Of Eating RawS1:Ep7 16 mins
Beating DiabetesS1:Ep10 17 mins
Rejuvenation & LongevityS1:Ep5 8 mins
Kale SaladS1:Ep6 5 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia