Chia Puddings are as simple as they are delicious. Prepare in advance for an on-the-go breakfast.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup raw nut milk or coconut milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Banana, cinnamon, cacao nibs, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, buckwheat groats (optional)
- Combine the nut milk or coconut milk with ¼ cup of chia seeds.
- Add maple syrup or sweetener of choice.
- Stir well, and let it sit for at least 2 hours.
- Top with sliced banana, cinnamon, cacao nibs, berries, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, buckwheat groats (buckinis).
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency (you can also use any plant based milk).
- The seeds plump up and you're left with a delicious pudding.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia