This drink has the power to rejuvenate difficult-to-reach nerve tissue. It can help improve eyesight, memory and helps alleviate neurological problems. The coconut oil, marine phytoplankton andMegaHydrate help improve the absorption of omega-3 fatty acids.
Marine Phytoplankton contains a unique and extraordinary combination of life-sustaining nutrients including omega-3 fatty acids (DHA), nucleotides, DNA, RNA, protein, chlorophyll, vitamins, major minerals, trace elements, and polysaccharides.
Lion's Mane is a medicinal mushroom, especially well known for its ability to rebuild the nervous system. This mushroom was highly prized in Chinese tradition, where it was eaten exclusively by the emperors. Lion's mane's benefits were well known to the Chinese doctors as a remedy for problems of the digestive tract. It's beta glucan polysaccharides, along with polypeptides and fatty acids have a lot to do with these effects. Lion's mane has also been shown to help balance blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It is completely safe, showing no signs of toxicity or side effects in any scientific research.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 coconuts or ½ liter of spring water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp marine phytoplankton powder
- 4 capsules krill oil, fish oil and/or algae
- 4 capsules megahydrate
- 2 capsules lion's mane mushroom
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Open the coconuts and pour the water into a blender.
- Scoop out the meat and add to the blender.
- The MegaHydrate and lion's mane may be encapsulated; open the desired amount and pour the powder into the blender.
- If the oils are in gelatin capsules, poke a hole in the oil gel capsule and squeeze the desired dosage into the blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend and enjoy!