There are few things better for you on this planet than green foods! Greens contain chlorophyll, the component in plants that absorbs energy from the sun to facilitate photosynthesis.
Why it's so good for you:
Chlorophyll is to plants what blood is to humans, so ingesting chlorophyll is almost like getting a transfusion of sorts! When you eat densely green superfoods, you get all the benefits of chlorophyll at the cellular level, plus other amazing nutrients which help to detoxify, energize, and mineralize the body. So don't forget to drink your greens!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 8 oz unsweetened cold almond milk
- 3 tbsp tocotrienols
- 1 tbsp maca root powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, warmed to liquid
- 1 tsp chlorella
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 serving of your favorite green powder
- 20 mint leaves
- 2 capsules megahydrate powder (outer capsule removed)
- Raw honey to taste
- Ice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to your tall cup or blender and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.