Witness the incredible story of world leader in accelerated learning, Jim Kwik, who at a young age experienced an injury that would change his life forever. After this pivotal incident, Jim was left with learning difficulties and was labeled ‘The Boy with the broken brain’. His life was shrouded with unattainable milestones that everyone else was reaching until he figured out a different way to learn. In this interview, you will hear from Jim about his journey, his struggles and how he broke down the barriers within himself that were holding him back from who he wanted to be.
In this interview, you will learn:
- Jim’s journey
- The injury that changed his life
- How knowledge is power & learning is your superpower
- How to uncover where your blocks are
- How to know yourself and be yourself
- How to set goals from a place of passion rather than fear of not being enough