You won't be able to get enough of these. Easy to make and super delicious!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp umeboshi plum vinegar
FOR THE PANCAKES
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup water
- Black pepper
- 2 large spring onions
- 1½ cups kimchi
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
FOR THE GARNISH
- ⅓ cup basil
- ¼ purple cabbage
- 1 red chili
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients and set aside.
- To prepare the pancakes, mix together the flour, water, salt, and pepper.
- Add the spring onion and kimchi to the mix and stir to combine until a batter is formed.
- Taste and season as needed.
- Heat a pan on medium and add the coconut oil.
- Pour ⅓ cup of the batter and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook on the other side until brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with the garnish, drizzle with the dressing, and serve.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia