You won't be able to get enough of these. Easy to make and super delicious!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp umeboshi plum vinegar
FOR THE PANCAKES
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup water
- Black pepper
- 2 large spring onions
- 1½ cups kimchi
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
FOR THE GARNISH
- ⅓ cup basil
- ¼ purple cabbage
- 1 red chili
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients and set aside.
- To prepare the pancakes, mix together the flour, water, salt, and pepper.
- Add the spring onion and kimchi to the mix and stir to combine until a batter is formed.
- Taste and season as needed.
- Heat a pan on medium and add the coconut oil.
- Pour ⅓ cup of the batter and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook on the other side until brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with the garnish, drizzle with the dressing, and serve.
Audio Languages: English
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Kim Chi PancakesS1:Ep7 16 mins
Quick & Rich Pasta SauceS1:Ep8 10 mins
You Might Also Like
Potato BakeS1:Ep9 13 mins
Oats GroatsS1:Ep13 6 mins
Indian Coriander VeggiesS1:Ep10 18 mins
Red Rice SaladS1:Ep10 17 mins
FattoushS1:Ep9 8 mins
Not Tuna SushiS1:Ep12 17 mins
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Corn SalsaS1:Ep8 11 mins
Un-fried RiceS1:Ep21 18 mins
Satay VeggiesS1:Ep11 15 mins
Breakfast PorridgeS1:Ep8 6 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia