Mexican cuisine is among one of the favorites of many. Try this raw coconut enchilada and you will be surprised how good it tastes.
Coconuts are one of the wonder foods on earth that amply provides for all human needs and have multiple health benefits.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- Sun-dried tomato and coconut flesh wrap
- Macadamia nut ricotta
- Chipotle cheese topping
- Spinach, chopped
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Avocado, sliced
- Zucchini, sliced
- Spread 1 - 2 inches of ricotta along the edge of the wrap.
- Layer the corn, spinach, tomato, zucchini and avocado over the ricotta.
- Roll the wrap. Place on a serving dish.
- Spread the chipotle cheese on top of the wrap and garnish with the salsa.
Audio Languages: English
Collard Green WrapS1:Ep4 2 mins
Green SmoothiesS1:Ep5 2 mins
Kale SaladS1:Ep6 5 mins
You Might Also Like
Garden PizzaS1:Ep6 7 mins
Greek Salad with Almond FetaS1:Ep7 5 mins
BruschettaS1:Ep10 2 mins
Banana BreadS1:Ep9 1 min
Raw Recipes IntroductionS1:Ep1 4 mins
Raw Omega 3 BallsS1:Ep8 3 mins
Chia PuddingS1:Ep11 2 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia