Meet Dr. Rupy Aujla, a doctor on a mission to bring nutrition to the forefront of healing. Unlike most conventional doctors, Rupy’s approach focuses on stepping away from the medicine cabinet and looking at the foods we eat and how they affect our health.
Rupy is currently practicing general medicine with the National Health Service, United Kingdom & previously worked as an emergency doctor in Sydney, Australia. His formal medical education, acquired from the Imperial College London, where he attained a bachelor in medicine & surgery in combination with a passion for health, and love of creating and eating good food, makes Rupy the perfect advocate for modern wellness.
In this interview with Rupy you will discover:
- Rupy’s passion for bringing nutrition to the forefront of healing
- A fusion of food & medical advice to inspire
- Rupy’s eating mantra & how he likes to kickstart his day
- How important your circadian cycle is when choosing ‘when’ and ‘how’ frequently to eat
- Rupy’s answers to James’ rapid-fire questions
- Why one nutritional guideline does not fit everyone!