Heavy metals have been implicated in many serious health problems. Toxicity can be caused by over 35 heavy metals, the most common being mercury, lead, arsenic, and cadmium. Until they are removed or brought to a more manageable level, metals in the body may interfere with any health rejuvenation program you undertake.
Why it's so good for you:
The ingredients in this drink are known to assist with detoxing heavy metals if used on a regular basis.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro (coriander)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chlorella powder or 15 chlorella tablets
- Fulvic acid or zeolites (as directed)
- Pinch of salt
- Raw honey to taste
- Remove the outer skin from the grapefruit, leaving the bioflavonoid-rich white pith and seeds intact.
- Add the grapefruit and other ingredients into a high-performance blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy this drink daily as part of a heavy metal detox program.
Featuring: David Wolfe
Audio Languages: English
Hormone HeavenS1:Ep5 9 mins
Jing Mushroom TeaS1:Ep6 13 mins
Flame AwayS1:Ep7 9 mins
You Might Also Like
Beautiful Blueberry SmoothieS1:Ep10 8 mins
Facial MasquesS1:Ep12 12 mins
Chocolate BeautyS1:Ep8 10 mins
Pau d'Arco TeaS1:Ep4 10 mins
Skin-Glow Sulfur SaladS1:Ep13 8 mins
Beta-Carotene Beauty BlastS1:Ep7 10 mins
Skin Cleanse JuiceS1:Ep9 10 mins
Papaya Almond SmoothieS1:Ep11 4 mins
The EliminatorS1:Ep5 12 mins
Superherb Superhero TeaS1:Ep6 8 mins
Supreme Raw Vanilla Ice CreamS1:Ep3 10 mins
Bone BuilderS1:Ep9 7 mins
Nut ButterS1:Ep4 3 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia