This recipe is a delicious blend of David Wolfe's top choices for immune boosting mycelium.
Chaga has an extremely high ORAC value. Chaga is also high in vital phytochemicals, nutrients, and free-radical scavenging antioxidants, especially melanin. The mycelium provides compounds and metabolites that function to promote longevity, immunity, and health in humans.
Reishi has been the most revered herbal mushroom in Asia for over 2,000 years. The Taoists consider it an "elixir of immortality" that increases the spiritual "shen" energy. Its reputation for causing radiant health and extreme longevity along with its superior anti-aging properties make it an essential addition to anyone's program.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 cups mushroom tea (chaga, reishi, maitake, shiitake)
- 2 heaping tbsp raw cashews
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tsp mushroom blend
- ¼ cup peeled cacao beans
- Sea salt
- Raw honey to taste
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Steep hot water with mushroom powders to make the base for the tea.
- Then blend in all ingredients together in a high-performance blender until smooth.