These frittatas make great breakfasts on the go! Simply prepare in advance and freeze. Then warm them up while you get ready on those busy mornings!
Why It's So Good For You
Eggs are incredibly nutritious, almost the 'perfect' food, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient our bodies need! Eggs are high in quality protein, with all the essential amino acids in the right ratios!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 4 eggs
- 4 pieces sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp leftover roasted veg or fresh zucchini, diced
- 1 tbsp olives
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped finely
- Hard cheese, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 320°F (160°C) and line a cupcake tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk eggs and pour egg mix into lined cupcake tray.
- Dice tomatoes, olives, and roast vegetables/zucchini.
- Divide evenly between both cupcake moulds. Include cheese if desired.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until soft, risen and slightly brown but cooked through (they're ready when a knife inserted comes out dry).
Audio Languages: English
Paleo BreadS1:Ep8 3 mins
Quick and Easy Yogurt ParfaitS1:Ep9 2 mins
Gluten-Free CrepesS1:Ep10 5 mins
You Might Also Like
Raw Coconut Rough Ice CreamS1:Ep4 2 mins
Waldorf SaladS1:Ep14 3 mins
Green Breakfast BowlS1:Ep15 13 mins
Mac & CheezeS1:Ep2 12 mins
Baked EggsS1:Ep1 2 mins
Kale Caesar SaladS1:Ep15 4 mins
Open Salmon Salad SandwichS1:Ep20 3 mins
Satay SauceS1:Ep4 2 mins
Toasted PepitasS1:Ep2 2 mins
Miso Mushroom SoupS1:Ep18 3 mins
Toggie SproutsS1:Ep14 15 mins
Veggie Stir-Fry with RiceS1:Ep17 3 mins
Zucchini FrittersS1:Ep12 3 mins
Activated NutsS1:Ep3 2 mins
Quinoa TabboulehS1:Ep6 1 min
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia