It's easy to make your own almond butter at home. It's only one ingredient and a blender. Let Chef Cynthia show you how simple this is to make at home.
Makes : 2 cups
(use organic where possible)
- 600g raw almonds
- Heat your oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Line a tray with baking paper and add the almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly roasted.
- Allow the almonds to cool down. Then, transfer the almonds to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a jar and store in the refrigerator.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Vegan Neat LoafS1:Ep7 26 mins
3 Delicious Whole Food Smoothies To Fuel Your DayS2:Ep8 10 mins
Vegan LasagnaS1:Ep6 31 mins
Ultimate Smoothie BowlsS1:Ep1 14 mins
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
Raw Apple PieS1:Ep9 6 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia