GF Coconut Pancakes
A tasty breakfast treat, this is an easy recipe for fluffy, gluten-free flour pancakes.
Makes : 8 - 10 pancakes
(use organic where possible)
- 1⅓ cups gluten-free flour
- ⅓ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
- Allow your berries to defrost.
- To make your coconut milk, chop your coconut flesh and blend with 1 liter of water. Strain in a nut bag.
- Add the maple syrup to your liking to the berries and set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well, then sift.
- Mix the wet and the dry ingredients together.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add a splash of coconut oil.
- Pour the batter, a little bit at a time, into the pan. Cook for 30 seconds on each side or until a little golden brown.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles begin to rise to the surface.
- Serve with maple syrup, berries or any fruit like bananas and your homemade ice cream.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Vegan Neat LoafS1:Ep7 26 mins
Vegan LasagnaS1:Ep6 31 mins
10-Minute Salmon & Watermelon Mint PopsS2:Ep3 11 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia