Thin, crispy, and slightly chewy traditional Anzac cookies!
Makes: 15-20 small biscuits
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda (baking soda)
- 100g old-fashioned oats
- 150g spelt flour
- 70g coconut sugar
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 120g coconut oil
- 100g honey
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Mix together the bicarbonate soda, oats, spelt flour, coconut sugar, and desiccated coconut.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with your hands until well combined.
- Place around 20 small spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking tray.
- Flatten the cookies with the spoon. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- When done, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia