This dairy-free chocolate mousse is so creamy and delicious you would never guess the main ingredient is avocado!
Why It's So Good For You
Raw cacao is one of the world's most potent sources of antioxidants and is rich in minerals! Not to mention the healthy fats you'll get from the avocado, and fiber to fill you up.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 medium-sized ripe avocados
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder, or more to taste
- 5 fresh dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup coconut milk, nut milk or filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toasted coconut threads, grated dark chocolate or berries to serve (optional)