Perfect for a treat anytime of day! This grain-free banana bread will satisfy your sweet tooth naturally.
Makes: 8 slices
Why It's So Good For You
Grain-free baking is a welcome relief for those with autoimmune disorders. This recipe is grain and refined sugar-free, high in protein and a source of fiber. It's super yum!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 bananas, resulting in at least 1 heaped cup chopped banana
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 free range eggs
- 4 fresh dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp aluminium - free baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon