If you had the choice to have chocolate for breakfast or not have chocolate for breakfast, which would you choose? To chocolate, or not to chocolate -- that is the question!
If you're in an early morning rush (seriously, how does time go so quickly in the morning and so slowly during the early afternoon?!), you can actually make this smoothie in advance and freeze it in a muffin tray. When it's go-time, take three out, whiz them in your high-speed blender and you're ready to go!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup sheep's milk yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- ½ cup almond milk or any plant-based milk
- Whiz all the ingredients except the toppings in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- The mixture should have a spoonable consistency.
- Pour into two bowls and decorate with your chosen topping(s).
- Edible flowers, passionfruit, lilly pilly berries, banana, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, almonds, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, granola and/or nut butter.