This golden lassi is the gut healing trifecta that will send your taste buds into meltdown. It contains turmeric in the form of my Golden Gut Blend, an absolute wonder ingredient containing bioactive and anti-inflammatory compounds that give pharmaceutical anti-inflammatories a run for their money. This recipe is a beauty if you're looking to increase your intake of iron in a form that's readily absorbed by the body and doesn't cause constipation, plus the vitamin C in mango can help with iron's absorption.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 frozen banana or frozen mango
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp golden Gut Blend (or ½ tsp ginger, ½ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp cinnamon)
- ½ tsp vanilla powder or extract
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and whizz until combined and smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Cashew CreamS1:Ep10 5 mins
Greek Salad with Almond FetaS1:Ep7 5 mins
Crispy FriesS1:Ep3 12 mins
Mac & CheezeS1:Ep2 12 mins
Broccoli PastaS1:Ep1 9 mins
Cashew Cream CheeseS1:Ep3 3 mins
Simple SauerkrautS1:Ep5 4 mins
Raw Omega 3 BallsS1:Ep8 3 mins
BruschettaS1:Ep10 2 mins
Garden PizzaS1:Ep6 7 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia