This ranch dressing is nut-free, dairy-free and guaranteed to blow your mind! The hemp and sunflower seeds make it extra creamy.
Makes: 2 cups
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp wheat-free tamari
- 1 cup filtered water
- ½ cup soaked sunflower seeds
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp garlic or 1 small clove
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeno, seeded
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend on high speed for about 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Serve over salads, steamed veggies or even as a dip.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia