Enjoy a nourishing start to your day with this delicious plate of protein, greens and healthy fats! It will keep you sustained for hours!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- mixed salad greens and arugula (rocket)
- 8 eggs
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- smashed avocado
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (to poach the eggs)
- 4 avocados
- 1/2 bell pepper (capsicum), finely chopped
- 1/2 a lime, juiced
- 1 bulb garlic, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano, taken off the sprig and chopped
- 1 tsp Changing Habits Seaweed Salt (or sea salt)
- 1 tsp Changing Habits Dulse Flakes
- 1 tsp Changing Habits Inca Inchi Oil (or cold-pressed olive oil)
- 1 fresh cob of corn
- Cut the corn off the cob and place in a pot with a small amount of water.
- Steam for about 3 minutes, rinse the water out and cool the corn.
- Cut the avocados in half, discard the seed and skin. Place flesh in a bowl and smash with a fork.
- Mix the cooled corn and remaining ingredients together, then mix through the smashed avocado and set aside.
- Poach two eggs per person using 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in your water.
- Prepare your plates with arugula, mixed greens and cherry tomatoes.
- Place the smashed avocado on the plate and then spoon your fresh poached eggs onto the avocado and serve.
Featuring: Cyndi O'Meara, James Colquhoun
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia