A nourishing snack bar that combines the goodness of whole nuts, anti-inflammatory turmeric and nutrient-rich dates for a delicious treat that you can tailor to suit your flavor preferences!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup seedless, whole dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, or nuts of your choice
- 1 tbsp turmeric, or freshly ground powder
- 15 Changing Habits Cacao Wafers
- Shredded coconut, goji berries, ginger, peppermint, mint leaves, freshly grated lemon, lime or orange rind (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into a slice tray and press down firmly.
- Place in the fridge until firm then slice, and serve or save in an airtight container in the fridge.
If you don't have a Thermomix, you can use a blender or food processor.
Audio Languages: English
Cyndi O'Meara PestoS1:Ep7 4 mins
Cyndi O'Meara MayonnaiseS1:Ep8 8 mins
You Might Also Like
Mercury & Alzheimer'sS1:Ep3 6 mins
Correlation vs. CausationS1:Ep8 3 mins
No Safe Level Of MercuryS1:Ep9 2 mins
Mercury & InfertilityS1:Ep4 4 mins
Coconut Water and Milk KefirsS1:Ep3 13 mins
Mercury Fillings Harm ChildrenS1:Ep5 3 mins
Dental Mercury & The EnvironmentS1:Ep2 4 mins
Mercury Exposure & Amalgam RemovalS1:Ep10 2 mins
Jon Gabriel SnackS1:Ep5 4 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia