The taste of this dish when it is finished and you get to dig in is INCREDIBLE!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
FOR THE NACHO CHEESE SAUCE
- 4 cups water
- ¾ cup potato
- ½ cup carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ onion
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp savory yeast
FOR THE FAST VEGAN NACHOS
- Corn chips (preferably GMO-free)
- 1 fresh corn cob, kernels removed
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful cilantro leaves
- 2 spring onions
- 2 green chilies (optional)
- To prepare the cheese sauce, add water to a pot, add the potato, carrot, garlic, onion, and cashews, then season with turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer.
- Cook until the veggies are completely soft (8-12 minutes).
- Turn off the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender, add the mustard and savory yeast and blend until completely smooth.
- To prepare the nachos, mix together all the ingredients (except the chips), season well, and drizzle in some lime juice.
- Top the chips with the mixture and shower it all in the vegan nacho sauce.
Audio Languages: English
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Kim Chi PancakesS1:Ep7 16 mins
You Might Also Like
Pasta AlfredoS1:Ep15 15 mins
Burger With The LotS1:Ep5 18 mins
Satay VeggiesS1:Ep11 15 mins
Red Rice SaladS1:Ep10 17 mins
Potato BakeS1:Ep9 13 mins
Buddha BowlS1:Ep4 13 mins
Corn SalsaS1:Ep8 11 mins
Breakfast PorridgeS1:Ep8 6 mins
Pad ThaiS1:Ep14 14 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia