This incredibly moreish and light dish is a great go-to for family dinners. Everyone will be blown away!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 1 celery stick
- 20 ounces tomato puree
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 packet spaghetti (preferably gluten-free)
- Olive Oil
- Heat the oil in a large pan on medium-high.
- Add the onions, garlic, and oregano, stir well and saute for a couple minutes.
- Add the rest of your veggies, season well and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, taste again and cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cook your pasta, strain and toss with a little olive oil, chopped basil, salt, and pepper
- Flood the pasta with your veggie sauce and serve immediately.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia