Flourless Chocolate Brownie
Rich, fudgy, flourless brownies that are perfectly chewy and dense!
Makes 20-25 small square pieces
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 250g cacao paste (or dark chocolate, roughly chopped)
- 250g coconut sugar
- 250g almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150g coconut oil, melted
- 6 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 340°F (170°C). Line a slice tin (20x20 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients (coconut sugar, almond meal, baking powder) and set aside.
- Mix the cacao paste, coconut oil, and eggs, and gradually add them to the dry mix.
- Mix well to incorporate and pour into the lined tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin and transfer to a wire rack. Cut into small pieces and serve.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Spring RollsS1:Ep11 5 mins
Spicy EggplantsS1:Ep13 19 mins
Toggie SproutsS1:Ep14 15 mins
Un-Fried RiceS1:Ep12 6 mins
Raw PizzaS1:Ep10 7 mins
Green Breakfast BowlS1:Ep15 13 mins
The McVegan BurgerS1:Ep8 24 mins
Vegan Neat LoafS1:Ep7 26 mins
Raw Apple PieS1:Ep9 6 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia