Once you've tasted your homemade jams, you'll never ever think about buying those from the store again.
Makes: 400 grams
(use organic where possible)
- 1 kg blueberries frozen
- 1 kg raspberries frozen
- 1 kg fresh strawberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the blueberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the raspberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the strawberries
- Lime (optional)
- Add the berries to separate pots. Sprinkle them with the sugar.
- Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer gently for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Drizzle with just a squeeze of lime. When the cooking time is up, leave the jams to cool completely and then transfer to glass jars.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Chicken Quinoa Soup with Homemade Bone BrothS1:Ep5 6 mins
10-Minute Salmon & Watermelon Mint PopsS2:Ep3 11 mins
3 Delicious Whole Food Smoothies To Fuel Your DayS2:Ep8 10 mins
Homemade Pho Soup & Vietnamese Banh Mi WrapsS2:Ep1 19 mins
Toggie SproutsS1:Ep14 15 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia