If you love curries, you'll love this quick and easy, fragrant fish curry! It's rich in protein, healthy fats and flavor!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 tbsp tandoori paste
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 1/3 lbs of fish, firm white flesh, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Gabriel friendly cooking oil
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Place tandoori paste, coconut milk, and garlic in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add fish to bowl, and stir through to cover all fish pieces in the sauce.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Add fish and sauce to the pan.
- Cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Audio Languages: English
Jon Gabriel LunchS1:Ep3 4 mins
Jon Gabriel DinnerS1:Ep4 3 mins
Jon Gabriel SnackS1:Ep5 4 mins
You Might Also Like
The Gabriel Method Part FourS1:Ep4 1 hr 2 mins
The Gabriel Method Part ThreeS1:Ep3 1 hr 1 min
Jon Gabriel MasteryS1:Ep1 56 mins
The Gabriel Method Part TwoS1:Ep2 1 hr 12 mins
The Gabriel Method Part OneS1:Ep1 49 mins
Cyndi O'Meara SnackS1:Ep5 5 mins
Cyndi O'Meara PestoS1:Ep7 4 mins
Dr Alejandro Junger MasteryS1:Ep3 45 mins
Donna Gates Cultured VeggiesS1:Ep2 16 mins
Daniel Vitalis MasteryS1:Ep2 1 hr
A Day In The Life Joe CrossS1:Ep1 18 mins
Cyndi O'Meara DinnerS1:Ep4 7 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia