You'll never eat regular chocolate again after you try this incredible raw chocolate full of antioxidants and warming spices!
Makes: 15-20 pieces
Serving size: 1 tablespoon
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1.75 oz. raw organic cocoa butter
- 1-2 tbsp raw organic cacao (depending on desired richness of chocolate taste)
- 1-2 tbsp raw coconut palm sugar (depending on desired sweetness)
- 2 tbsp chopped raw organic nuts (better if activated a.k.a sprouted)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt crystals or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the cocoa butter on medium heat until it is liquid.
- Take it off the heat, put it in a mixing bowl and let it cool for a few minutes, but not so long that it starts to harden.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix together.
- Spoon into molds.
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes and serve.
Featuring: Jon Gabriel,James Colquhoun
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia