A delicious, raw twist on regular sushi, filled with living foods and packed full of nutrients!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 6 nori sheets
- ½ head cauliflower
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 tsp tamari
- ½ lemon, juiced
- In a food processor, mix together cauliflower, almonds, tamari and lemon juice. Process until well combined.
- Lay out nori sheets with the shiny side face down. Place 1/4 cup of cauliflower mix onto nori sheet.
- Spread it out thinly, reaching to both sides of the sheet and about 2 3/4 inches along the sheet.
- Place chosen toppings in a strip in the middle of the cauliflower mix, reaching to both sides of the sheet.
- Roll the nori sheet over the toppings until the entire sheet is rolled up. With dampened fingers, moisten the edge of nori sheet to help it stick to itself.
- Cut roll into 6 even pieces.
- Repeat with remaining nori sheets and toppings.
- Smoked salmon
- Pickled ginger
Featuring: Jon Gabriel,James Colquhoun
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia