Forget processed, refined and additive laden crackers. These Krazy Krakers are healthy, delicious and go with anything and everything!
Consuming adequate amounts of lycopene from tomatoes has been shown to lower the risk of developing colon, breast, prostate, lung or skin cancers.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- Hot house tomatoes
- Manuka raisins
- Dehydrated tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 cup flax seeds, soaked overnight
- Water, enough to reach a smooth consistency
- Soak flax seeds overnight.
- Combine all other ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add the soaked flax seeds to the mixture and continue to blend into a smooth consistency.
- Place tablespoons of the mixture on teflex sheets and dehydrate for 24 hours.
- Note: If the mixture is too thick, the kracker will be chewy. If the mixture is too thin, the kracker will break.
Audio Languages: English
Mango Coconut ChutneyS1:Ep8 5 mins
Raw Apple PieS1:Ep9 6 mins
Raw PizzaS1:Ep10 7 mins
You Might Also Like
Chia PuddingS1:Ep11 2 mins
BruschettaS1:Ep10 2 mins
Greek Salad with Almond FetaS1:Ep7 5 mins
Banana BreadS1:Ep9 1 min
Garden PizzaS1:Ep6 7 mins
NutritionS1:Ep4 11 mins
Cashew Cream CheeseS1:Ep3 3 mins
Raw Omega 3 BallsS1:Ep8 3 mins
Cashew MilkS1:Ep4 2 mins
Raw Recipes IntroductionS1:Ep1 4 mins
Corn SalsaS1:Ep8 11 mins
Chili And Sour CreamS1:Ep10 14 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia