Forget processed, refined and additive laden crackers. These Krazy Krakers are healthy, delicious and go with anything and everything!
Consuming adequate amounts of lycopene from tomatoes has been shown to lower the risk of developing colon, breast, prostate, lung or skin cancers.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- Hot house tomatoes
- Manuka raisins
- Dehydrated tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 cup flax seeds, soaked overnight
- Water, enough to reach a smooth consistency
- Soak flax seeds overnight.
- Combine all other ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add the soaked flax seeds to the mixture and continue to blend into a smooth consistency.
- Place tablespoons of the mixture on teflex sheets and dehydrate for 24 hours.
- Note: If the mixture is too thick, the kracker will be chewy. If the mixture is too thin, the kracker will break.