Learn how to make perfect scrambled eggs every time! It's such a quick and easy dish to prepare for breakfast, brunch or, in fact, any time of day!
Why It's So Good For You
A high protein breakfast can give you the perfect start to your day. Protein is a building block of the cells throughout your body. It is necessary for healthy skin, nails, muscles, cartilage and blood!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 tsp organic butter or coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 1 good pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp organic, natural yogurt (coconut or organic dairy, optional)
- 2 slices paleo bread
- 2 tbsp sauerkraut or other fermented vegetables
- ½ avocado
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and parsley (and optional cream/yogurt).
- In a pan, melt butter over low heat.
- Pour mixture into the pan, and using a spatula, gently move the mixture around to keep it from firming up at the base and sides.
- While the eggs are cooking, start toasting the paleo bread.
- When the eggs are only ⅔ done (and still runny), remove from heat.
- Leave them to continue to 'cook' in their own heat for another minute or two.
- Serve the scrambled eggs on the toast with avocado and a serving of fermented vegetables.
- Toasted Paleo Bread, avocado, and Sauerkraut.
- If you are following a vegan diet, scramble your silken tofu over a medium heat on a pan. You may wish to add desired spices such as salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and nutritional yeast to give the tofu scramble flavor.