One of the ultimate breakfast comfort foods! Porridge is a staple in many households, with good reason!
Try this delicious, creamy porridge recipe. Keep it simple or add your own flavor spin, if desired! Poached fruit, berries, pear, fresh dates or apple slices are amazing! Nuts also add an incredible crunch.
Why It's So Good For You
Oats help to stabilize your blood sugar, support healthy cholesterol levels, keep you feeling full, support digestion and detoxification, and they're easy to prepare!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup (90g) quick cooking oats
- 2 cups (16oz) filtered water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Maple syrup (or coconut sugar/raw honey) to taste (omit for sugar-free option)