Ever wondered why potato is so good for you? It's rich in essential vitamins and minerals, and can be used for so many dishes!
Serves: 4 large servings
(use organic where possible)
- 10 unpeeled potatoes, thinly sliced
- 15 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven 340 °F (170 °C).
- Combine the cashews and water in a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- You can use the blades of a food processor to slice your potatoes and mushrooms.
- Mix all the ingredients along with the cashew cream in a large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer this mix into a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with extra paprika on top.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, until fork tender.
Audio Languages: English
Red Rice SaladS1:Ep10 17 mins
Satay VeggiesS1:Ep11 15 mins
You Might Also Like
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Quick & Rich Pasta SauceS1:Ep8 10 mins
Kim Chi PancakesS1:Ep7 16 mins
Fast Vegan NachosS1:Ep4 12 mins
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Pimped Up 2-Minute NoodlesS1:Ep2 14 mins
The McVegan BurgerS1:Ep8 24 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia