The perfect raw food snack! You can make chocolate raw omega balls by adding hazelnuts.
Serves: 12 - 14 balls
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- Add almonds and walnuts to the food processor and process until the nuts form a breadcrumb-like texture.
- Add the flaxseed, coconut, vanilla essence and salt.
- While the food processor is turned on, start adding the dates one by one until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Roll into balls and then roll in coconut to coat.
- Pop into the fridge to set.
Audio Languages: English
Banana BreadS1:Ep9 1 min
BruschettaS1:Ep10 2 mins
Chia PuddingS1:Ep11 2 mins
You Might Also Like
Peppermint SliceS1:Ep9 8 mins
LicoriceS1:Ep4 6 mins
Coconut IceS1:Ep10 4 mins
Chocolate Mud CakeS1:Ep7 7 mins
Gluten-Free Grain-Free FlourS1:Ep5 3 mins
Waffle ConesS1:Ep3 4 mins
Chickpea MeringuesS1:Ep8 5 mins
Coconut & Coffee Pana CottaS1:Ep1 5 mins
Sweet Potato FriesS1:Ep6 2 mins
Nut ButterS1:Ep4 3 mins
Toasted PepitasS1:Ep2 2 mins
Krazy KrackersS1:Ep7 4 mins
Beating DiabetesS1:Ep10 17 mins
Coconut Enchilada WrapS1:Ep3 4 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia