Sulfur is a key ingredient for healthy skin. A foundation mineral for beauty, sulfur is an essential component of connective tissue, bones, and teeth. Sulfur makes our hair, skin, and nails shine with radiance. Eat more sulfur-rich foods to really make your skin glow!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1½ lbs arugula
- 1 lb watercress or other seasonal greens
- 3 kale leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery hearts, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- ½ cup spring water
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 12 olives
- Chlorella tablets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp olive water (from the jar)
- 1 garlic clove
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl. Blend the dressing ingredients, minus the olives and chlorella tablets.
- Add the olives and blend again until smooth.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle chlorella tablets on top and then serve.
- If desired, garnish with zucchini, green onions, and red bell pepper.