Light and healthy spring rolls made with 100% raw ingredients. Due to its high fiber content, zucchini has cleansing effect on our digestive tract, especially the intestines.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp fresh chili, chopped
- 3 tsp tahini
- 3 tsp white miso
- 3 tbsp nama shoyu
SPRING ROLL FILLING
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- 1 cup jicama, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced into thin, long strips
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- To create the sauce, combine the sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend to desired consistency and set aside.
- Combine the mint, jicama, carrot and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Slice the zucchini into thin, long strips.
- Wrap the vegetable mix in the zucchini strips. Serve the rolls with the dipping sauce.
Audio Languages: English
Raw PizzaS1:Ep10 7 mins
Spring RollsS1:Ep11 5 mins
Un-Fried RiceS1:Ep12 6 mins
You Might Also Like
Spicy EggplantsS1:Ep13 19 mins
Toggie SproutsS1:Ep14 15 mins
Strawberry ParfaitS1:Ep12 11 mins
Green Breakfast BowlS1:Ep15 13 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia