Cooking fish in a bag helps to infuse the flavors and lock in the moisture. This steamed fish is aromatic and incredibly soft. A simple, delicious dish!
Why It's So Good For You
Fish is high in protein and a great source of omega-3 fats, making it a great addition to your diet, supporting your heart, joint, and brain health.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 fish fillet, firm, white, non-oily (snapper, trout, sea bass, cod, halibut, sole, turbot, whiting, or wild barramundi)
- 1 lemon slice and extra lemon wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or organic butter
- 1 small handful fresh cilantro (coriander) or dill
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt