Fritters make a great meal anytime of day! Make a big batch, freeze them, and reheat when needed for a quick and easy meal solution!
Why It's So Good For You
Zucchini and carrot both have a high water content. When paired with protein and fat from the eggs, these fritters make a filling, nourishing meal without that unwanted heavy feeling!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 cups grated vegetables (zucchini, carrot or sweet potato)
- 2 free-range eggs
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped/ grated
- Butter or coconut oil for frying
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Leafy greens of choice (spinach, arugula, lettuce, dandelion or other bitter greens)
- Lemon (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)