This Strawberry Parfait is dairy free and kids love it! It's super easy and it's made with seaweed! Yes, seaweed! Irish Moss is a very nutritious type of seaweed, don't panic though, it doesn't have that seaweed-y taste but instead a very neutral flavor, so you will never know.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1oz fresh irish moss, soaked and drained
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- ½ cup agave or coconut palm nectar
- 2 tbsp liquid vanilla
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp lecithin powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Chop the Irish Moss into really small pieces and place into your blender.
- Add the hemp milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Continue to blend for about 30 seconds until thick and creamy.
- Add the strawberries along with the sweetener, vanilla, lemon juice and sea salt.
- Blend for another 30 seconds.
- Lastly, add the lecithin and coconut oil.
Serve in wine glasses and refrigerate for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!