I love waking up to these colorful and delicious pancakes that are jam-packed with wholefood goodness and keep me nourished for hours! Kids love these pancakes and the best part is that they are so easy to whip up. Ingredients: 56g Gluten-Free Oats 1 Scoop Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder 1 Tsp Baking Powder 7-10 Drops Vanilla Creme Stevia 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk 1 Tsp Coconut Oil 2 Flax Eggs – (1 Tbsp Ground Flax + 3 Tbsp Water, set aside for 3-5 minutes) 1/2 Banana 1 Cup Mixed Berries, I use a blend of Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries and Mulberries Directions:
- Prepare flax egg and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together until combined
- Add all wet ingredients (including ‘flax egg’) to the dry ingredients. Add a little water if the batter is too thick to obtain the consistency you desire.
- Heat skillet and grease with a touch of coconut oil. Pour 1/2 pancake batter onto the grill. Heat for two to three minutes or until edges are slightly browned then flip. Repeat with the remaining half of the batter
- Once pancakes are cooked and plated serve with maple syrup and top with your choice of fresh berries, nut butters, or my own <a href=”/article/zains-vegan-coconut-whipped-cream” target=”_blank”>Zain’s Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream</a>.