The most beautiful, tastiest, freshest salad you can bring to a BBQ party and share!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-size florets
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch spinach or silverbeet, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp maple
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing in a bowl.
- Add this to the salad, toss well, allow to sit for 10 minutes and serve.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia